Luminous yellow is the color that brought sunshine into fashion shows. After months of home quarantine, this color was a warm addition to the palette of colors that coordinated beautifully with all other colors derived from nature, vividness, or even pastel tones. It is a fun, well-spirited color.
- If you have cool skin, you may need a slightly darker shade of yellow to brighten it and make it radiant.
- Yellow and white give you a summer look par excellence.
- Mixing yellow with neutral colors gives it a lot of elegance.
- If you like a bright yellow look, mix it with accessories in beige or neutral tones.
- You can choose a wonderful tropical look by mixing yellow with bright colors such as orange or turquoise blue.
Look for crystal or other jewelry decorated with large beads in bright colors for a distinct look.
Coordinate accessories with yellow
Brown or wooden accessories complement the yellow color and give it a beautiful practical look.
Accessories made of wood or crystal brighten yellow looks.
Golden accessories add luxury to the yellow color.