Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League slate saw eight matches and had four teams — Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus and Sevilla — qualify for the knockout round. Chelsea, Sevilla and Juventus all got those victories with late winners, while Barcelona cruised to a 4-0 win with an American flavor.
PSG, in the day’s biggest match, was a 1-0 winner over RB Leipzig to keep their UCL title hopes afloat.
Eight more games are set for Wednesday as Matchday 4 wraps up. Coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Find all the scores and more from Tuesday’s action below.
Champions League schedule, scores
(All times U.S./Eastern)
- FINAL: Chelsea 2, Rennes 1
- FINAL: Sevilla 2, Krasnodar 1
- FINAL: Lazio 3, Zenit St. Petersburg 1
- FINAL: Borussia Dortmund 3, Club Brugge 0
- FINAL: Barcelona 4, Dynamo Kiev 0
- FINAL: Juventus 2, Ferencvaros, 1
- FINAL: Paris St. Germain 1, RB Leipzig 0
- FINAL: Manchester United 4, Istanbul Basaksehir 1
UEFA Champions League Matchday 4 came to a close on Tuesday with eight more matches. There were 26 goals scored today throughout the matches including some history making Champions League play from American Sergiño Dest. Let’s take a look at the action and top performances from the day.